ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

may be the same with empty blank

Posted by Unknown Friday, September 17, 2010 0 comments

Outside still drizzling after some minutes of heavy rain flushed the earth.
Cold!
Very cold with a mix of soft winds that can penetrate the gap between the sash.
Felt the touch of her hand hit me in the face of his beloved.
For a moment I was carried away in a quiet nan lonely, up until the fall of lizard excrement hit the surface of the desk was very upbeat in my ear.
Somehow I suddenly remember, seconds seconds pooled there to accumulate your color between the second minute of my day.
Really, I can not deny that I really want to know, talk to you about a lot of things.
And may include remorse regret that also stands out in a heap of time.
Yes,
sorrow.
regret because I was so arrogant, as if the earth was not worthy to touch my feet.
And today, after a while I tried to convince myself, I'm better than your God,
Coupled with the many stories that came, I lead, I see and what I hear.
I am fully aware of my consciousness,
that I was just an arrogant coward.
I simply do not have enough courage, even just to imagine you would be this or that in my life.
I only dare to think about me, my day today, with the second row second ongoing progress with the color that I like. Although there is absolutely no your color is so striking when you come inside.

And what I found is seconds seconds with your color turned out to be the most beautiful among the pile.
But I still can not answer the "why it can seem so beautiful?".

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: may be the same with empty blank
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://allthetrick.blogspot.com/2010/09/blank-mungkin-sama-dengan-kosong.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of All in one.